1. Protecting Your Privacy
- Canadians Remember does not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13. Canadians who would like to participate by making a donation, and have their likeness and name populated on the CanadiansRemember.ca scrolling feed, must obtain permission from a parent or legal guardian prior to doing so. Canadians Remember will assume that all donations made by people 13 years of age or younger are made by individuals who have obtained parental/guardian permission.
- Postings made on our website may include links to third party websites, and such websites will have different privacy policies than those set forth herein. We disclaim all responsibility for compliance with the privacy policies of those third party websites, and strongly urge all users to review such privacy policies.
- Canadians Remember does not employ cross marketing techniques, although 3rd parties may choose to link to the Canadians Remember website on their own respective website(s);
2. Data We Collect and Store
- As part of the donation process, we may collect your name, email address, and mailing address (your “Personal Information”). We may additionally track data relating to your behavior on the website, including, but not limited to, names, photographs, and statements posted to the website, your general geographic region and/or your organization affiliations. Please do not post any personal information in any public forum of CanadiansRemember.ca which you expect to remain private, including, but not limited to, any Personal Information and/or Personal Photographs (selfies, headshots, etc). We also reserve the right to collect any data about you which is publicly available; this data may be obtained by us or by a 3rd party engaged by us to collect such information.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein, Canadians Remember:
- (1) May disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; and
- (3) Archiving and display of CanadaRemembers.ca postings by search engines and other sites. Search engines and other websites unaffiliated with Canadians Remember may archive or otherwise make available information publicly displayed on our website.
3. Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- If you need any assistance or would like to provide feedback on this document, please contact us.